Combining advanced AI technology, a (RCS) robot control system, and high quality forklifts to create a unique system that will improve your warehousing and logistics productivity, while saving you labor costs.
Their VNE20 AGV forklift can accomplish automatic material handling, truck loading and unloading, inbound and outbound goods, without changing the existing procedures or infrastructures. They feature;
- High Accuracy
(Based on visual navigation, sensitive perception and servo control technology, it can achieve ±20mm stacking accuracy.)
- Small Modification
Neither any change existing procedures or infrastructures nor magnetic stripe or reflector is required. It can be led in short time.
- High Efficiency
Maximum speed of 1.5 m/s, storage and retrieval, turning and connect the flows rapidly.
Durable and cost-friendly sensor enables 7/24 operation, which effectively cuts down cost.
- High Flexibility
With mutual visual positioning, controlling and perception technology.
- Safety Guarantee
Strictly comply with international safety standard with 5-level protection system and 360° anti-collision system.
- Operational Functions
Abilities include Multi-vehicle dispatch, equipment docking, horizontal transportation, material detection, carrier detection, shelf detection, safety obstacle avoidance, and automatic charging.
- Core Sensors
Perception modules (Livox, SICK, Basler, HOKUYO, & KEPMA); Control modules (Advantech, SICK, Albright, Phoenix, Heinlanz, & VisionNav); and Positioning Navigation module (Rion, P+F, Robosence, Albright, Phoenix, Heinlanz, & VisionNav).
- Localization and Navigation
Vision plus Vehicle level 3D LiDAR.
- Rated load capacity: 4,400 Lbs.
- Fork dimensions (L x W x H): 42.1" x 3.9" x 1.5"
- Width over forks: 26.7"
- Width between forks: 18.1"
- Load Center: 19.6"
- Lifting height: 118"
- Minimum stacking aisle width: 146.6"
- Minimum turning aisle width: 96.4"
- Type of operation: Automatic/ Manual
- Max. groove width: 20 mm
- Max. step height: 10 mm
- Battery type: 48V490AH (Lead-Acid)/ 48V/450AH (Lithium-Iron)
- Overall dimensions (L x W x H): 132" x 56" x 80"
- Weight: 7,055 Lbs.
- Positioning method (Vision based + Laser navigation)
- Perception method (Laser scanning)
- Front (Laser scanner + anti-collision bumper)
- Rear (Contact sensors)
- Top (Laser)
- Side (Laser scanner + anti-collision bumper)
- Other (E-stop switch, Acousto-optic alarm, Clearance lamp)
- Max. driving speed (Straight forward-forks forward) full load: 1.5 m/s
- Max. driving speed (Straight forward-forks forward) empty load: 3.0 m/s
- Max. driving speed (Straight backward-forks backward) full load: 0.6 m/s
- Max. driving speed (Straight backward-forks backward) empty load: 0.6 m/s
- Max. turning speed (Turning forward-forks backward) full load: 0.3 m/s
- Max. turning speed (Turning forward-forks backward) empty load: 0.6 m/s
- Max. turning speed (Turning backward-forks forward) full load: 0.3 m/s
- Max. turning speed (Turning backward-forks forward) empty load: 0.6 m/s
- Max. fork moving speed (Lift speed up) full load: 260 mm/s
- Max. fork moving speed (Lift speed up) empty load: 340 mm/s
- Max. fork moving speed (Lift speed down) full load: 380 mm/s
- Max fork moving speed (Lift speed down) empty load: 360 mm/s
- Space self-adaptability (Goods centered-placing accuracy): ±20 mm
- Space self-adaptability (Space inspection capacity): Inspects space availability for goods
- Picking-Retrieval self-adaptability (Horizontal adjustment): ±3.9"
- Picking-Retrieval self-adaptability (Angle adjustment): ±10°
- Stacking accuracy: ±20 mm
- Working temperature: -10°C ~ +45°C
- Working humidity: 20 ~ 95%
- Ground flatness: ±5 mm/m²
- Max. climbing ability (Full load): 13%
- Max. climbing ability (Empty load): 15%